Harpreet

Harpreet
Harpreet Singh

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The truth - A poem

The Truth

I wake up in a wonderful day
Trying to pull my ways.
A beautiful frolicsome child
playing with hopeful sunny rays.
The Truth unsung was there in his innocence.

Perhaps I felt an inner voice
The concept of  giving.
Make me feel remind
of  my deprived soul.
Lot of life’s experience
make me closer to it.

It was a truth which gives
The way to think beyond books
And school education as it looks.

I was amazed in a riddle
that how an educated person could
be so deprived , behind a little
veil of  green papers.

The art of playing with rays
Makes a little child to raise
Beyond the frightful maze
of this world.

The answer I got
I felt myself being
In the world of truth.
I need to fulfill the eligibility
I need to get admission in the school
Of truth

The more you grow, the more you loose
The more you loose, the more you can get.
You are the love, You are the truth


@copyright 2011
Dr.Singh
Kredible.justin@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment