Harpreet

Harpreet
Harpreet Singh

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Personal profile




Name - Harpreet Singh

Address - Somewhere in your thoughts

Qualification - I got my medical degree in 2009 and become Doctor as a professional machine and as a non- professional I am always an understanding human being. I am learning creative writing skills from great teachers and admirers from Mohali and Chandigarh( Names copyrighted) and Writers Bureau England.

Personal traits qualities and views -  There are so many qualities in me , but i still lack in what you have. I like to give respect to unique and deserving people by giving them gifts in variable forms..I believe all people are correct to some extent and I am lucky that i know how to tackle with ego, jealousy and anger. I never judge a person by his profession or money or power or influence. I judge them by their behaviour. I like doing experiments with people. Like If you want to judge a person's behaviour then try to act in a slightly different way, because every action has an equal and opposite reaction.   Diamonds are rare in this world likewise I am searching for those rare gems and somehow destiny has given me few of them in the form of good companions and teachers who are going to be very helpful in my future. This is not a prediction , this is an extraordinary 'belief' of an ordinary person to make everyone extraordinary. There are so many things to share with you. I hope you would feel like boring. You can expatiate anything with me on my my facebook profile. or on Bebo profile
Email - Kredible.justin@gmail.com
     gury_cool@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment