Harpreet

Harpreet
Harpreet Singh

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My First date- - A new change

          

MY FIRST DATE
Attired  with love and care

Drizzling from the sky the whole
pouring of love, holding
Thou eyes and hands doing a role.
Not one but countless lies
Young and old, molding
To reach the unknown goal
Beautiful it is, full of life
And art of expression through whole
But one gift “ Lovely Intuition”.



A BRIEF INTRODUCTION -------------------
                                                                                   
The ever desiring, ever caring, ever happy and sometimes sad, young minds seek to apprehend those memorable moments in this world, forgetting about all the vagaries and vicissitudes that may accompany along with journey of life. This lovely progeny through ages tries to put its youth understanding at a little distance from cultural nuance. Then’ what’s the wrong with it? Young minds are always right. Boys and girls are often seen putting their viewpoints at a respectable distance from each other. Love marriages are no more called a product of westernization; rather it is now being seen as a symbol of extremely lucky mascot in the form of a sheer understanding. Every young specimen tries to lock itself into a dark but exciting room of that world whose sheen of independence is pursuing for enjoyment and hassle free island of love. Everybody is in fact a true admirer of love, romance, dating, sharing, caring and of course an incessant desire to prevent itself from loneliness. Valentine day is not for lovers, either it is not for everybody of us. The ever caring and sharing entity which always holds us to fall, which protects many lovers after their break- downs, which augments a prolonged undying understanding within two souls, which shows the right path to us, which has no name, which is ubiquitous, who ever enjoy happiness and tries to expatiate every moment with us, that entity is what we called a sheer feeling when we are on our first date. My first date was not astounding and great but it was full of understanding and boring talk. May be this is all what we need. But if you are looking for a romantic talk then  it would not be alright because the interesting part of our conversation was that I remained mute all the time. Now let me show you how my dating partner put myself into a weird colloquy.

SHE STARTED LIKE THIS AND CONTINUED FOR SEVERAL MINUTES, I WAS MUTE. HOW EXCITING IT WAS!  PLEASE ENJOY AND CONTINUE READING……….


“The whole culpability enshrined with people’s behavior lie at your door. Look, you ever give boredom in lieu of excitement and happiness. Everybody, with great zest and zeal is busy in giving and giving and only giving. Don’t look into anything else. No body is yearning for everything you can’t give them for the sake of nothing. You always by main force condone the real value of mine. I dreadfully never wanted to make you a black sheep. I always tried to serve out those robust qualities in you, I am familiar with since the time of  ‘Naked Fakir’. I bow thousand times to that person who himself was naked though, yet his single white cloth could save countless red clots. I wondered last night when you shamelessly told me to give me happiness, peace and money. My dear stupid anonymous, how could I get you those things which you were asking for? I don’t know what the hell you were talking about and about what. Don’t feel sad, I am not shouting at you, but at least you should give me the exact picture of those things. Where is your money? How can I find it? I would surely get that for you but I was being said by a person named ‘Vivekananda’ several years back that money is that endless sea in which all conscience could be lost. I don’t know  about what he was talking about but if his idea was on money then I swear, endless sea was always a daunting name for me? Sorry, anyways. But I can give you one thing. I can only give you an equal status with me. I hope you wouldn’t like that because my status is not on the zenith. May be you are right, may be you are perceiving like those persons that I am dead and I am no more alive. I heard some people talking about me using these two unfamiliar words. Let me tell you a short story. Once in a sunny morning, I opened my eyes and I found myself in a very smelly and dirty place full of garbage. Some people came towards me. They  were staring at me. I was as usual standing on the balcony of small beautiful eyes of a cute baby girl. At that time I heard them talking to each other while looking at me (in the eyes), God is dead, Religion is dead, Love is dead, Honesty is dead, humanity is dead. Hey buddy, these all are my names and you can call me by same. Your doubt is absolutely acceptable that how I come to know that my name is God or Love or Humanity or Honesty or Religion. There again is a short story behind this. I would like to tell you that I have been watching and experiencing these kinds of stories for millions of years. We’ll discuss about this in detail after this story. One day I was standing as usual behind the beautiful glittering eyes of a girl looking at the beautiful world. Suddenly I saw a guy who came in front of me and start staring at me. It made so afraid at first but thanks to his kind behavior , he said in a decence manner to me ,” You are my god, you are my love, I would no more like to be without you. I will never forget you and never leave you alone. I was feeling very happy on that day and from there I came to know that I am god and love. Let me tell you another story, One day I was standing as usual ( you know, where)  and the date was 29 march 1931, A young man whose face was covered with black mask told me that “The aim of life is no more to control the mind, but to develop it harmoniously; not to achieve salvation here after, but to make the best use of it here below; and not to realize truth, beauty and good only in contemplation, but also in the actual experience of daily life; social progress depends not upon the ennoblement of the few but on the enrichment of democracy; universal brotherhood can be achieved only when there is an equality of opportunity - opportunity in the social, political and individual life." I hope you understand what he was talking about. I didn’t understand him because after that date I have never heard his voice but see I am giving you his words. Let me memorize his name, oh its “Bhagat”! I hope you have heard about him. You can analyze his words if you want to. Otherwie I will not force you because you are a human being who is equipped with a sense of good and bad. Moreover I also hear some people, while closing their eyes doing repetitions of different kinds of words. They call it meditation. Ok, let’s digress for a moment and talk about your desires. Why you always want something from me. So many times I am a naïve unknown neutral and vacuumed reality. I don’t have anything to do for your money, happiness, and of course expensive cars. Well mate, I have been watching people everyday doing so many things. Fighting with their parents, sisters , brothers and friends, making fun of a non- beautiful person who are being tortured by many beautiful and many money maniacs and these lovely dudes and sweet angels are found everywhere. These are still lovely bastards for a lovely person like you. How lovely are you! I am amazed..Oh! Sorry, I was not serious, I was just joking. I see so many of students are categorized into so many teachers, parents, gurus, mahatmas, saints and martyrs. Have you ever seen their (eyes- closed) pictures, let me tell you their eyes are closed for you but actually they all were talking to me at that time? They all were busy in making love with me celebrating valentines day. Come on dude I was just making fun. Now, come to the point, I am not your teacher, I am not even boring you being a science less and proof less God. I don’t know who is God, where he lives but one thing I am familiar with is that I am relying on you for existence. You are my God (sometimes). I have heard that God is capable to do everything, so I believe that you are also endless and can do everything. You always pray for ‘wants’ sometimes for good girls and sometimes I heard girls praying for good boys, even when they are not familiar with me. But now let me say, “Don’t urge for anything in front of me.” Look, who is actually giving you all the things, money and happiness? Me? No, you are wrong. I am not God, open your eyes and enjoy the reality around you. Look at those lovely beautiful sad people who after a long suffering are looking for some more eyes, some more mahatmas, gurus, and saints. Try to have a glimpse of their eyes. Their eyes are the place where I lie. Eyes are same everywhere and equally important in cute babies crying under the warm hug of their loving mothers, good and bad people, innocent dogs who always wait for you even when you left them ignored on the roads to die, beggars who always look for something while forwarding their hand through your car window, even liars and thieves . All these are in dearth of “giving’. No body wants to give. Everyday they all look for something great. Hey, listen to me I don’t want you to take away everything great. I want others to take something from you. You can call it life or a lie, decision is yours. Give away what you are capable of. Don’t worry I am not talking about money. You take care about yourself also, go to eat pizzas, burgers chicken rolls or you can go to KFC. I have heard that it is so good. I am not saying you to leave your comforts but somewhere somebody is waiting for you everyday. Just go and find at least one everyday. I will wait for you somewhere in somebody’s (you know, where), the place where I lies, people call it beautiful eyes without which there would be no skies and cats couldn’t look over for a mice but I want you to enjoy French fries with sauce which would be filled with sweet and no spice just like, your life would be filled with enjoyment with a beautiful wife. See the importance of eyes. Now get up and enjoy with me, I am never alone because I can never be without loving eyes. Those eyes might be of my sweetie ‘ Helen keller’ who was blind from birth but still she is the most loving cute girl I have ever experienced. Once she told me,” I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” Most eyed persons I see refuse to do even a single thing for others. You can enjoy your life with me. I am everywhere, I am ubiquitous. Call me what you like and remember “I am not Harpreet alone”. I am everybody who by becoming a cold breeze  gives you something which you could give to everybody. This is not the bad end of anything bad like you always talked about corruption and unrest in society but this could be a good start for good and by the good. My sweetie Helen once told me that,”Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of  overcoming of it.” Ok now let’s end this serious boring talk. I am sorry if any of my words hurt you or make you feel bored. And thanks a lot for listening to me. I know you are not too bad. I love you too much just like everybody else. But I hope you would not expect this from your life partner either. Hey I was just kidding and my dear. Don’t have fear of death because I know it would not be too hard for you to die than to propose a girl. . Please never mind. Anyways you have the capability to make everything possible but if your ‘everything’ is short then I cannot make it even a little bit longer. You will  have to do this. At the end, let me give to you one quote which I have heard when I was standing (you know, where) and that person’s name was ‘Mardana’ behind whose eyes I was standing and staring at a glaring soul. He said, “Thou has a thousand eyes and yet not one eye. Thou host a thousand forms and yet not one form.”

HAPPY VALENTINES ………..    AND SHE MOVED ON…………LEFT ME WITH LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS…………



 IT WAS A VALENTINE WHICH WE EXPERIENCE EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE AND EVEN WHEN WE ARE ALONE..I WISH HAPPINESS AND LOVE POUR IN TO YOUR GREAT SOULS FOREVER …..THANKS AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY…. We are the change agents, young guns. Philosophy is no more a game of old and experienced..The new philosophy of amateurs is the source of new thoughts having a new change oriented attitude..Everyone is welcome 


@copyright 2011
Dr. Singh
Kredible.justin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment