Harpreet

Harpreet
Harpreet Singh

Saturday, March 19, 2011

SPARROW (Gift of God’s treat)


      SPARROW 
    (Gift of God’s treat)














My sweet little bird, I see, I love, I like
The way you chirp, the way you tweet.
With ambitions and strife, my head is replete
You make me happy, you look so sweet
Little jumps of yours, asserting the life’s way.
With beauty and cuteness, you make me to sway.
The bad is in the world, the bad is in our thoughts
Love is in you, love is in your melody, you tweet
For the world, you chirp you show the love in you.
With small eyes, with innocence you see
The world with glittering eyes
For everybody, you chirp expunging the gap of caste
For love you tweet, if not first! Also not in the last.
You tweet, I see, I love, I like the way you tweet
For your small babies, I see, you tweet.
To make us follow the sun of morning
To endorse the lovely way of life.
Through melodies, you render the peace
To enlighten the black and dark strife.

You make us awake, you make us aware
I’m sorry; we ungrateful people make you alone
To die silently and to stare at the towers of science
This makes your light feathers to fly in the air.

Our love is small, we know; we know the meaning
We know the romance; we know the lust, the way to flirt.
But, yours is big, bigger than us
That makes you to chirp
Forever you chirp, forever you tweet
You are one of the cutest
Gifts of God’s treat……………….




Dr. Singh Harpreet
kredible.justin@gmail.com
harpwrite@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment