Harpreet

Harpreet
Harpreet Singh

Monday, March 21, 2011

Life Psychel - Cycle to cycle


Life Psychel

Balance it to move it


The sound on road, the rubber you wear
On your round tyres, you make sound on road.
My legs, your tyres, your way to support the  world
The legs, the hearts, the rising adrenaline like a toad

Through paddles, the rising graph of the ECG
You hold, you hold the breath, holding the waist
Of the lover, molding the heart, lovely girl on the back
Round the waist, her hands around
You make me exercise; I remember you make me sound

Your tyres, the handle support the structure of heavy
Body of people, Body of the unseen driver in the car
To steer the pace of the envy, you make me savvy
To handle the rising need in the past you handle the tone
My legs have flesh, femur and tibia- the hardest bone
You follow our health, I regret, the days I spent with you
To school, with loads of books and bag, you follow, you do
A favor, you bring the way, to sweat glands, the pores
The pores of lazy minds, the pores of heart, you do
You make us follow the path to strive, to work, to know the time. 


Rough roads on earth, like the rough ideas of the smooth
But rich and poor from within, people; the drivers
Of the car, I regret; I put you in the jar of the hard but soft
Metal of thoughts, like our fragile need for the temporary black gold.
Your need, your way to health; your seat to support, to hold
The falling system, the system of psychology, to touch the top
Of an endless roof, to make us feel proud to take and shop
The car of dream, the multi million Mercedes, way to rich
I dream, I seek, I want to drive, and I am not bad
You are the past, I m the present, but the truth I know
I know, you are my psychology, you can’t be sad..

Cycle of life round the clock, running through minds
The ideas to secure the wheel of fortune, to rewind
The time of past, to ring the bell through sounds of love
Through happy minds and fellows, I admire you all,
I admire the drivers of car who forget not you but own.
Your absence lies in minds, not real. Your need lies in the tone
Of happy and healthy people to make the cycle, to give birth
To the era of incessant but round  tyres of immortal thoughts
To feel the beauty of cycle of life…

No comments:

Post a Comment